The new EchelonVT prosthetic foot provides the active Level 3 user with terrain conformance, rotation and shock absorption. It is ideal for robust, moderate impact activities like hiking that require a multi – axial, biomimetic function with a high level of energy return.
The combination of hydraulic ankle and titanium spring means that the foot adapts fluidly to promote good posture and excellent traction even on rough ground and ramps. During swing phase the toe dorsi-flexes to enhance ground clearance. The integral shock absorber ensures minimal shear force between socket and skin for a comfortable ride throughout the twists and turns of the day.
- Adaptive dorsi-flexion and plantar-flexion
- Dorsi-flexed toe for swing phase
- Rotation and vertical shock absorption
- Tripod action for conformance and vertical compliance
- Smooth and fluid hydraulic and spring action
- Responsive e-Carbon foot springs
- Footshell and glide sock included